What Backup Software gives you peace of Mind?
Acronis has developed new software that specializes in backing up and recovering a Small Business Server environment. In a matter of minutes, this software will help a small business recover from disasters and system failures that usually take hours, if not days, to recover.
Acronis can be used with a small Network Storage Device to back up image data each day. This software can easily be scheduled to complete an automatic back up with either a differential or an incremental process that can save time and money.
This software is also able to format, make partitions, and even directly delete a hard drive from the Acronis Control Panel. The software wizard, through the back up process, follows instructions to easily create images of an average sized server or pc in less than 20 minutes. A full size 34 GB image of a large server would on average take 70 minutes or less.
Backing up a businesses’ server is an essential task that every administrator and business owner should complete on a regular basis. If a server encountered a technical problem and needed to be reformatted, one could easily recover the entire server’s data with the use of Acronis, on the other hand if only one or a few files became lost or corrupt they too could easily be recovered.
If in the unfortunate circumstance a server crashed and was not backed up with Acronis image based software, the very important lost files once deleted could not effectively be recovered. Investing in the Acronis backup software will save a business time and money.
Some of the free benefits will be:
· Minimization of downtime and meeting challenging RTOs – the entire hard drive, including the operating system and data, could be fully recovered in minutes.
· Centralized Management will improve IT productivity – the backup and recovery process of all workstations and servers are carried out from a single location on the network . This includes a centralized dashboard to provide an overview of the configured and running operations on all systems, which will enhance control and decision making.
· Storage and Network saving through data deduplication – the Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ 10 Deduplication option provides affordable ‘file and block level’ software deduplication functionality. This allows organizations of all sizes to make better use of their storage infrastructure which will be economical and save on storage costs.
· Automate recovery with a simple, guided process – an intuitive interface makes it easy to install, quick to configure and deploy, and simple to use for both IT personnel and novices.
· The software will free IT personnel from repetitive tasks – Grouping procedures enable policies and procedures to be implemented across a known range of systems, making it possible to carry out a mass recovery of many machines in minutes.
· Fast and easy recovery – OS, applications and all data can be fully recovered in just minutes!
Acronis® AdvantageSM support and maintenance program – the Acronis® AdvantageSM program is an enhanced, multi-level subscription-based support and maintenance program. The first year of Acronis Advantage is included in the license price.
Key Features are as Follows:
· Centralized Management – Policy-based management of all backup and recovery operations from a single console.
· Enhanced support for virtual environments – Backup and recovery of VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and Parallels virtual environments via a traditional agent-based approach. For a more comprehensive approach of backing up virtual machines and environments, Acronis also offers Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ 10 Advanced Server Virtual Edition.
· Data deduplication – File-and block-level deduplication eliminates backup copies of the same data and delivers substantial storage cost savings.
· Scalability – Support as many as thousands of machines, backing up to multiple storage nodes.
· Monitoring – Dashboard provides an overview of all configured and running operations, highlighting any processes that require attention.
· Advanced scheduling capabilities – Backups can be triggered based on preset events and conditions.
· Advanced encryption technology ensures data security- Provides extra layers of security to ensure that the backup data is protected.