Want more customers? Simply get your website Top 10 in Google!
You can’t hide from it.
More than 90% of Australians use Google for online searches to get what they want. If your website is not among the first few listed they won’t see it. What they will see is your competition! In other words, if you are not at the top of the search results list, your Competitors are!
Search Engine Optimization is just way to complex of a subject and you are simply too busy running your own business. Why bother?
When it comes to Google Places, it is becoming increasingly important for your business to land in the Top 7 listings, located at the top of the search page results to the right of the Google Map.
Let us do the work and establish a real world Google maps account for your business. Any complimentary reviews received from registered Google Mail holders will be inserted for your benefit.
To get started we need only the following:
1. Company name and Address
3. Website Address
5. Company Business Category
(Discounts are available for quantity listings (15+), which is great
for franchise branches)
It’s that easy!
One-Off Set Up
1. Key search term analysis including:
· Daily investigation.
· Daily estimate clicks for Number 1.
· Commercial Intent such as “are people buying or just searching for information?”
· Identification of key phrases that will deliver you the best return possible on your investment.
2. Setup of a key “core” of websites:
· RSS aggregators and feeds.
· Social Bookmark Websites.
· Video Websites.
3. Full assessment of our clients on page optimisation status. By providing you with our regular checks and optimisation to confirm your existing web page complies with Google’s ever-varying SEO rules.
Monthly Search Engine “Runs”
To aid in the push to increase your websites Google ranking, search engine runs create backlinks to the client’s website. Each run is spaced 5-7 days apart.
Roughly 500 backlinks are created throughout each run.
A unique identity is created during each run and accounts are opened under that identity at:
1. 8 primary sites (meaning Google loves these sites)
2. 11 video websites and 149 high page rank, “do-follow” (this means that their links will travel back to the client’s site) websites.
3. 13 social networking sites
4. 10 article sites
5. 29 RSS feed distributors and aggregators
During the course of a client’s SEO campaign, we will also:
1. Write unique articles
2. Raise the clients site in Google ranking using various methods
3. Distribute press releases when needed and
4. Create videos